Bid invitation for Procurement of Biomass Gasification and Electricity Generation System
US-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the Supply of Biomass gasification and electricity generation system.
Bidding documents, containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of U.S.-PCASE, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar i.e. uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk.
Last date for the submission of bids is 19.09.2017 upto 10.30 a.m. which will be opened on the same day i.e. 19.09.2017 at 11:00 a.m in the Committee Room of USPCASE, UET Peshawar Plot D, Sector B/3, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM school, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. The bids received after due date and time will not be considered.
Dr. Qari M. Khalid Waheed
Department of Mechatronics,
University of Engineering and Technology,
- Bidding_Doc_-_Doc_Qari_Khalid.pdf (87 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Provisional result for subject Test of Renewable Energy Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Energy Management and Sustainability (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Thermal System Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Electrical Energy System Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Job Opportunities Manager Industrial Liaison, Administrative Officer, Programme Assistants, HR Assistant, Admin Assistant/Store Keeper