Bid invitation for Procurement of H2 Detector and PEM Fuel Cell
US-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the Supply of H2 Detector and PEM Fuel Cell and has never been black listed.
Bidding documents, containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of U.S.-PCASE, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar i.e. www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
Last date for the submission of bids is 18.09.2017 upto 10.30 a.m. which will be opened on the same day i.e. 18.09.2017 at 11:00 a.m in the Committee Room of USPCASE, UET Peshawar (Plot D, Sector B/3, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite to ILM School, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar) in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. The bids received after due date and time will not be considered.
- Bidding_Documents.docx (74 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Provisional result for subject Test of Renewable Energy Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Energy Management and Sustainability (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Thermal System Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Provisional result for subject Test of Electrical Energy System Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Job Opportunities Manager Industrial Liaison, Administrative Officer, Programme Assistants, HR Assistant, Admin Assistant/Store Keeper