Bid Invitation supply of promotional / Communication materials for National Conference
US-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security in favor of Director Administration USPCAS-E, of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with income tax and sales tax departments, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for supply of promotional / Communication materials for National Conference.
Bidding documents, containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of U.S.-PCASE, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar i.e. www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
Last date for the submission of bids (single stage, one envelope) is 30.03.2018 up to 11:00 a.m. which will be opened on the same day i.e. 30.03.2018 at 11:30 a.m in the Conference Hall, USPCASE, UET Peshawar, Plot D, Sector B/3, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. The bids received after due date and time will not be considered.
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy,
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Download bidding document from attachment link below.
- Bid_Documents_National_conference_2018.docx (220 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- 2nd Provisional Merit List EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
- 2nd Provisional Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Career Opportunity for Electronics Hardware Circuit Designer, Embedded system Programmer, Business Development Manager, Technician and Internships
- Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Merit List and Waiting List for EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.