Bid Invitation for Renewable Energy Engineering Laboratory Equipment’s
U.S.- Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security in favor of Director Administration USPCAS-E, the total quoted price from reputed firms/suppliers registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments, who are on Active Taxpayer List of FBR, Government of Pakistan for the Transportation, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Training of Renewable Energy Engineering Laboratory Equipment’s at U.S.- Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) UET, Peshawar.
Interested eligible bidders may download Bidding Documents from the website of USPCAS-E UET Peshawar (i-e https://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/) containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions.
Sealed Technical and Financial proposals should be submitted in two separate envelopes placed and sealed in one big envelope up to 10th May, 2018 till 01:30 P.M in the Tender Box of USPCAS-E. Technical proposals will be opened on the same day i.e. 10th May, 2018 at 02:00 P.M at Conference room of the USPCAS-E, in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who would like to be present. The Financial proposals of only those firms will be opened on a subsequent date, who are declared technically qualified for participation in the financial bid in the presence of technically qualified bidders or their authorized representatives who would like to be present. The tenders received after due date and time will not be considered.
Download bidding document from attachment link below.
- Bidding_Documents__Renewable_Enegry_Equipments-revised.docx (250 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- 2nd Provisional Merit List EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
- 2nd Provisional Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Career Opportunity for Electronics Hardware Circuit Designer, Embedded system Programmer, Business Development Manager, Technician and Internships
- Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Merit List and Waiting List for EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.