Bid Invitation procurement of equipment for thermal system engineering laboratories
U.S-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites worldwide sealed bids along with 2% bid security of the total quoted price from Manufacturers / Authorized representatives / reputed and registered firms, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for supply of brand new Instruments for Thermal System Engineering Laboratory, on C&F Peshawar basis.
Download bidding document from attachment link below.
- Bidding_doc_for_procure_of_Thermal_Lab_equip-Re-Tender.doc (193 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Bid Invitation Procurement of Lecture Capture System for Classrooms
- Re-Invitation of Bids for Procurement of Library Servers
- 30 Pakistani Engineers Depart on a Semester-Long Exchange visit to the U.S
- Admissions Announcement Fall 2018
- Position Vacant Assistant Professor – Electrical Energy System Engineering
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.