Request for proposal for Acquisition & Implementation of ERP & CMS Software
U.S. Pakistan Centre for Advance Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security, in favour of director Administration, of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the Acquisition & Implementation of ERP and CMS Software.
Bidding documents, containing details specification of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar i.e. www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
Sealed Technical and Financial proposals should be submitted in two separate envelopes placed and sealed in one big envelope up to 19th July, 2018 till 11:00 am. Technical proposal will be opened on the same day i.e. 19th July, 2018 at 11:30 am. in the Committee Room of USPCAS-E, Peshawar in the presence of bidders/ their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. Financial proposals will be opened later on, after the completion of technical evaluation procedures. The proposals received after due date and time will not be considered.
Download RFP from attachment link below.
- erp-rfp.docx (142 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Position Vacant Assistant Professor – Electrical Energy System Engineering
- USPCAS-E participated in The News Education Expo 2018
- Corrigendum Request for proposal for Acquisition & Implementation of ERP & CMS Software
- Position Vacant Finance Officer (Tax) Short Term Contract
- Position Vacant Project Engineer Data and Machine Learning
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.