Request for proposal for Acquisition & Implementation of ERP & CMS Software
U.S. Pakistan Centre for Advance Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security, in favour of director Administration, of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the Acquisition & Implementation of ERP and CMS Software.
Bidding documents, containing details specification of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar i.e. www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
Sealed Technical and Financial proposals should be submitted in two separate envelopes placed and sealed in one big envelope up to 19th July, 2018 till 11:00 am. Technical proposal will be opened on the same day i.e. 19th July, 2018 at 11:30 am. in the Committee Room of USPCAS-E, Peshawar in the presence of bidders/ their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. Financial proposals will be opened later on, after the completion of technical evaluation procedures. The proposals received after due date and time will not be considered.
Download RFP from attachment link below.
- erp-rfp.docx (251 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- 2nd Provisional Merit List EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
- 2nd Provisional Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Career Opportunity for Electronics Hardware Circuit Designer, Embedded system Programmer, Business Development Manager, Technician and Internships
- Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Merit List and Waiting List for EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.