Sports Activities (6)
I am pleased to inform that with the approval of competent authority of USPCAS-E. Mr Ishtiaq Hussain (Receptionist) has been nominated as Manager Sports Inventory. Mr. Ishtiaq Hussain will be responsible for the following things:
- Issuance of Sports equipment to Students and Staff of USPCAS-E.
- Maintaining the record of all the sports equipment at USPCAS-E.
- Observing all the Rules and Regulations of using the sports facility as mentioned on Ref:Incharge Sports & Events/USPCAS-E/04.
Dr. Muhammad Noman
Incharge Sports & Events
USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar
The following rules and regulation will be observed by all the students and staff, to ensure smooth and proper functioning of the sports facility at USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar.
- The indoor sports facility at USPCAS-E includes Table Tennis, Carom, Luddo and Chess while sports equipment for Cricket, football, basketball, volley ball and badminton can be issued for outdoor activities from the Manager Sports inventory.
- The sports facility will be open from Monday to Friday with the following timings
- Common Timings : 8:30 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 16:30
- Ladies Timings : 13:00 to 14:00
- The sports equipment should be returned back to the issuing authorities within the official timings.
- Students/staff are liable for all deliberate damage, damage due to improper or inappropriate use or ignorance of proper use. Cases of damage will be reviewed by the Incharge sports committee and fine may be imposed for such damages
- There should be NO noise while playing indoor games.
- NO food and beverages are permitted inside the sports center.
- Smoking and all tobacco products are strongly prohibited inside the sports center.
- No Music is allowed inside the center.
- Specific permission is required prior to posting any signs or decorations.
- Littering and dumping trash is strongly prohibited.
- Mature and respectful conduct is expected and required all the times.
- Disorderly conduct and physical/verbal assault will not be tolerated.
- The USPCAS-E shall not be liable for any personal injury and/or consequential loss.
- In the event of any breach of these rules,
- Specific policies must be observed. Verbal instructions issued by all the sports committee members must strictly be followed.
- The USPCAS-E reserves the right without prior notice at any time to alter the whole of any of these rules and regulations.
Dr. Muhammad Noman.
Incharge Sports and Events,
It is notified for the information of all the USPCAS-E students that the following candidates have been selected as member student sports committee. Congratulations to all the selected members. Today onwards, these members may be contacted for any query regarding sports at USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar.
- Muhammad Waseem
- Inzamamul Haq
- Usman Afridi
- Laraib Shoukat
- Maryam Shahjahan
- Asma Shamim
Dr. Muhammad Noman
(Incharge Sports & Events)
US Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar