USPCAS-E UET Peshawar is a USAID funded initiative with a mission to support Pakistan's economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The center encourages and empowers women engineers and researchers, and promotes gender equity.
• Merit and Need basis
USPCAS-E UET Peshawar offers following benefits:
• 250 fully-funded merit and need-based scholarships funded by USAID (over the project life of 5 years) including admission, tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend for students at Master's level @ US $ 200 (Pak Rs. equivalent) for the candidates who qualify merit and need based criteria.
• 50% seats reserved for female applicants.
• International exposure for graduates through exchange program of students with Arizona State University(USA), partner university of USPCAS-E UET Peshawar.
• Internship opportunities for students.
• Grants for applied research projects.
• Joint research projects with Arizona State University.
• Professional certification and skill development training.
Candidates must have 16 years of education in the areas mentioned under each qualification
1. Electrical Energy System Engineering:
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (students with Power Engineering background will be preferred)
2. Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion
All candidates are required to take ETEA GAT (General) test. Application Forms are available on ETEA website (http://etea.edu.pk). Complete application forms must be submitted to ETEA office, Sector E8, Plot No. 22, Phase 7, near Hajj Complex Hayatabad, Peshawar. (Ph: 091-9212321-2) along with prescribed fee of Rs. 900/-. ETEA GAT (General)/International GRE with at least 50% marks will be compulsory for all the applicants.
Admission Forms will be available from USPCAS-E UET Peshawar's Administration Office. Departmental Test will be conducted after submission of USPCAS-E UET Peshawar's admission form. Departmental Test with at least
50% marks will be compulsory for applicants to be considered for admission. No separate call letters will be issued for interview/admission. Applicants should check the Notice Boards themselves for merit list and admission.
Note: Applications received after due date will not be entertained.