Request for Proposal for Hiring of Consultancy Firm for the Assessment of ERP Software Selection
US-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the procurement of Hiring of Consultancy Firm for the Assessment of ERP Software selection.
Bidding documents, containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of U.S.-PCASE, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar i.e. uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk.
Last date for the submission of both technical and financial proposals is 21.08.2017 upto 10.30 a.m. Technical proposal will be opened on the same day i.e. 21.08.2017 at 11:00 a.m in the Committee Room of USPCASE, Peshawar in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. Financial Proposals will be open later on, after the completion of technical evaluation procedure. The proposals received after due date and time will not be considered.
US. Pakistan Centre for Advance Studies in Energy,
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
- RFPZERP.docx (465 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Position Vacant Program Assistant
- Bid Invitation for Pick and Place Machine, Automatic High Performance Infrared IC heater and Stencil Solder Printing Machine
- Timetable for Batch - 2, Semester 1, Spring 2018 Energy Management and Sustainability
- 3rd Merit List of Renewable Energy Engineering
- Bid Invitation supply of promotional / Communication materials for National Conference
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.