Bid invitation for Procurement of IT Equipment
US-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCASE) at University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, invites sealed bids along with 2% bid security of the total quoted price from reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments, Government of Pakistan, who are on Active Taxpayers List (ATL) of FBR, for the Supply of IT Equipment.
Bidding documents, containing detailed specifications of items and other terms and conditions, can be downloaded from the website of U.S.-PCASE, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar i.e. www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
Last date for the submission of bids is 23.08.2017 upto 10.30 a.m. which will be opened on the same day i.e. 23.08.2017 at 11:00 a.m in the Committee Room of USPCASE, UET Peshawar (Plot D, Sector B/3, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite to ILM School, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar) in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who would care to be present at the time of opening of bids. The bids received after due date and time will not be considered.
US. Pakistan Centre for Advance Studies,
University of Engineering, Peshawar
Phone # 091-9219557
- 121-122ZBiddingZDocumentsZforZITZEquipment.docx (507 Downloads)
Latest from IT Manager
- Position Vacant Assistant Professor – Electrical Energy System Engineering
- USPCAS-E participated in The News Education Expo 2018
- Corrigendum Request for proposal for Acquisition & Implementation of ERP & CMS Software
- Position Vacant Finance Officer (Tax) Short Term Contract
- Position Vacant Project Engineer Data and Machine Learning
- Comment Link Wednesday, 13 December 2017 11:55 posted by Kawish Khan
Procurement Ref No PUET/PCAS-E/2016/077
Procurement of the Library Hardware and Software.
Our query regarding the mention above Quotation is
Time of issuance of Proforma Invoice to Claim Exemption. and Validity is start after the Issuance of proforma Invoice or Purchase Oder. Or we issue proforma Invoice with submission of bidding documents.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.