Position Vacant HR Officer
U .S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan's economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
Minimum Qualiﬁcation & Experience
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall center strategy.
· Support current and future needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the center.
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
· Nurture a positive working environment.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensure legal compliance as existing
· The incumbent holding this position will provide overall technical and administrative leadership in the areas of Human Resource Management for the USPCAS-E UET Peshawar and will work closely with the Director USPCAS-E.
· General responsibilities will include identifying staff vacancies and recruitment, interview and selecting applicants by developing, administering and evaluating applicant tests wherever required.
· To ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
· Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
· In addition s/he will serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering rules and regulations and helping resolve work-related problems.
· Assist Selection Committee on different types of interviews.
· To ensure completion of Disciplinary actions as per policy.
· L&D opportunities.
· Timely completion of time sheets, employees’ leave account attendance tracker.
· Advance demand to finance to Finance related to the salaries.
Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources.
· A minimum of 3 years of direct experience of Human Resource Management at any international donor, autonomous, semi-autonomous and or public sector organization.
· Relevant experience and knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, etc.
· Knowledge of statutes, laws, legal codes, precedents, government regulations, executive orders.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite job qualiﬁcation and experience is given below and for the detailed job description please visit the USPCAS-E website. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk.Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The last date for receipt of online application form is September 11, 2017
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
- Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- Suitably qualiﬁed and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part ther
- NoTA/DA will be admissible
Latest from IT Manager
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.