Position Vacant Librarian
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan's economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite qualiﬁcation and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk .Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Minimum Qualiﬁcation & Experience
- The last date for receipt of online application form is July 09, 2018.
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
- Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- Suitably qualiﬁed and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
- The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part ther
- NoTA/DA will be
USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School,
Hayatabad, Phase 5, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Latest from IT Manager
- Position Vacant Assistant Professor – Electrical Energy System Engineering
- USPCAS-E participated in The News Education Expo 2018
- Corrigendum Request for proposal for Acquisition & Implementation of ERP & CMS Software
- Position Vacant Finance Officer (Tax) Short Term Contract
- Position Vacant Project Engineer Data and Machine Learning
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.