Position Vacant Librarian
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan's economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite qualiﬁcation and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk .Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Minimum Qualiﬁcation & Experience
- The last date for receipt of online application form is July 09, 2018.
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
- Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- Suitably qualiﬁed and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
- The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part ther
- NoTA/DA will be
USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School,
Hayatabad, Phase 5, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Latest from IT Manager
- 2nd Provisional Merit List EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
- 2nd Provisional Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Career Opportunity for Electronics Hardware Circuit Designer, Embedded system Programmer, Business Development Manager, Technician and Internships
- Merit List Thermal System Engineering, Fall 2018 Intake
- Merit List and Waiting List for EESE USPCAS-E, Fall 2018 Intake
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.