Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (PCAS E) University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is looking for energetic, hardworking and passionate engineer for the Higher Education Commission (HEC) funded project “TDF-03-054: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance of Fighter Aircraft Hydraulic System Using Machine Learning Algorithms”, against the following full time (9 to 5) contract position based in Peshawar.
|S.No||Title/Position||Minimum Qualification Required||Expertise/Background Required||Minimum Experience||Salary|
|Master’s degree in computer|
|Proven track record and experience with handling big data, machine learning algorithms, data mining, artificial intelligence and deep learning using Python, preferably for conditions monitoring and/or predictive maintenance; thorough understanding and application experience of Neural Networks||3 years||Rs. 75,000|
The candidates should be able to lead a team and hit the ground running right from appointment. In addition the candidate should be a well rounded team player willing to go above and beyond in achieving the project outcomes.
• Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for interview
• Applications received after due date will be rejected without communication to candidates
• No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
• The project lead reserves the right to withdraw the advertised position without prior notice or reason.
• The last date for CV submission is 20 September, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CVs at the email address given below.